Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Cos

Another wacky dream....

I dreamt that I was walking on the campus of the college I attended. (Graduated *coughcough* years ago, so that in itself was strange.)

Coming towards me was Bill Cosby. The Cos. Jell-O Pudding and Coca Cola pitchman. Dr. William H. Cosby.
And he saw me.
And made a beeline for me. Me!
"How wonderful to see you!"
Me: "???????"
The Cos: "I missed having you in class. When will you be back?"
Now, granted, I listened to alot of Bill Cosby while I was in college. My friend Jim had practically every Bill Cosby comedy record album and we would listen to them all.the.time. The Cos taught me many things, but never once did he teach them to me in person!
In the dream, we're standing there, he's hugging me, can't wait to see me again when the new classes start, and people are just going around us like seeing Bill Cosby is a normal and everyday occurrence.
Bill, come back! I'd love to take a class with you! :(
.

No comments:

Post a Comment