Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Terrific Tuesday Tunes

Y'know how you have a random memory, and you can't quite remember everything about it, and you drive yourself a little crazy trying to figure it out, and when you finally do, it's wonderful?


No? Must be just me.

ANYway... I had a random memory about a little doll I had when I was a kid. It was about 5 or 6 inches tall, and it came with a record and a clip that enabled you to attach the doll to the spindle of your turntable.

....at this point, everyone under the age of 21 is saying, "Huh?"....

You attach the clip to the spindle, attach the doll to the clip, pose the doll, and turn on the record. It was supposed to look like she was dancing to the music. Heck, if I spun around that much, I'd puke, but I'm not made of plastic.

So, I remembered the doll, and her awesome flower child outfit, and the orange plastic record she came with, but couldn't for the life of me remember the name of the doll! It was making me CRAZY! Not just crazy with a small "c", but ALL CAPS CRAZY!!!! eeeh heh eeeeeh heh eeeeh heh (that's crazy breathing, BTW).

It's alright, my children, have no fear. My Google Fu is strong [bows low]. Wanna see what I found? Have a look!

(And yes, this counts as Terrific Tuesday Tunes because the doll came on a record and you had to play the music to get her dance and that's my story and I'm sticking with it. Nyahh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment