Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Halloween was a little different this year.

Since Halloween fell on a Friday, and Friday's are Football, well, you see where this is leading.
DH took DS trick-or-treating, and I went to DD's game to videotape the band (because they always march in costume at Halloween time), and there was no one at home to hand out candy! That is the first time we've been "closed" for t-or-t'ers..... ever. :(
Anyway, without further ado, here are the kiddos...
First up, DS as a Mad Scientist:



People kept asking him where he got the wig. Little did they know that this is his own hair!
Lots of gel, teasing, hairspray and spray-on color, both white and blue, and voila! Einstein hair! I love how his whole outfit came out. He got alot of compliments.

Next up, DD as a cat:

It's really hard to see, as she was standing on the 50 yard line and I was up in the stands. :D
Last year, she was a soccer ref and wore a ref's uniform... and FROZE her derriere off! This year, she vowed she would be warmer, and chose an outfit that at least had long sleeves! So, she had a black turtleneck, black dress pants, a cute little tail with a bow on it and cat ears. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. And very cute!
I wish I could have gotten a better picture. Maybe she'll put it on for me again later so I can take some "do over" photos. :D
.

No comments:

Post a Comment