Friday, July 11, 2008

Sorry I've been away!

And I'll be away again!

Gosh, July is such a crazazy month (yes, I spelled it that way on purpose.) I hope you are all enjoying the hot weather!

We've been eating out of the garden more and more. Had some cucumbers, green beans, green tomatoes and more zucchini recently. The pepper plant is just looking at me sideways, so I'm not sure if we'll have any luck with that this year. The lettuce is growing, and I've been picking off little leaves here and there, but it's definitely not salad ready yet! And we even pulled out a carrot to see how large they are -- the verdict? Not large enough, but tasty! Alex, Dan and I each had about two bites of the one we pulled up. Yum!

I've got to run to work, but I wanted to update this so everyone knows that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I've just been away from my computer!

I hope to update again in a few weeks. Have patience, and you'll hear from me again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment